Robert Hunter, CFA, CFP
Senior Investment Counsellor & Portfolio Manager
BMO Private Wealth
100 New Park Place
My Wealth Planning Process
- Spend time getting an in-depth understanding of what a wealthy life means to you – your priorities on family, work, lifestyle and money – and address your immediate needs.
- Understand your broader goals.
- Identify and prioritize your goals.
- Collect and update your financial information.
Challenge and take action:
- Bring a passionate, diverse team of wealth management professionals to the table to discuss and analyze your situation.
- Create a customized, flexible investment plan that I will adjust regularly to external conditions and personal transitions.
- Build your Wealth Plan based on your goals and priorities that reflects your ongoing needs and objectives and set expectations about the level of risk that is acceptable to you.
- Present your Wealth Plan with recommendations.
- Take action with precision and accuracy.
- Repeat, update and refresh your plan regularly so that you know your financial affairs are in order and remain on track to reach your goals– the ultimate benchmark of success.