Thanh Bui, CFA
Director and Senior Investment Counsellor
BMO Private Wealth
55 Bloor Street West
Toronto , ON
Thanh Bui, CFA, CFP, FCSI
Director & Senior Investment Counsellor
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Thanh is responsible for the investment management needs of high net worth individuals throughout the Greater Toronto and Durham area. As Director and Senior Investment Counsellor, Thanh will start by learning about you and your family. He is committed and dedicated to building a lasting relationship and will work with you to get an in-depth understanding of the goals and priorities relating to your family, work, lifestyle and wealth.
Thanh started his investment management career working with Fidelity Investments. He joined BMO Financial Group in 2000 and has been working with BMO Private Banking since 2005. Prior to his Investment Counsellor’s role, Thanh was a Portfolio Manager within the Portfolio Management and Research Group responsible for the effective implementation, construction and monitoring of private client investment portfolios.
Education & credentials
· Honours Bachelor of Commerce, Guelph University
· Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
· Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
· Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
· Canadian Investment Manager (CIM)
· Financial Manager Advisor (FMA)
· Chartered Strategic Wealth Professional (CSWP)
· Member of the CFA Institute and the Toronto CFA Society
Click here to schedule a private consultation.