Sarah Hart, CIM
BMO Private Wealth
100 King Street West
Strategies and solutions for all stages of your practice
Full- circle wealth services
Working closely with BMO specialists, we can bring you tailored services in private banking, commercial banking, lending, tax planning, trust and estate planning, insurance, business succession strategies, legacy planning, and more. Ask us to introduce you to the right individuals for your needs.
Expertise at reducing debt and boosting cash flow
:We can help you to pay down substantial debt, begin to accumulate capital, adopt strategies to improve your cash flow and develop disciplined spending habits without feeling like you’re on a budget.
A dedicated Private Banker who provides bespoke services to help you:
Your BMO Private Banker provides more nuanced and attentive service than you’ll find at a branch or online. They will:
Strategies for a great retirement
- Get to know you and build a long-term relationship.
- Simplify your banking and take care of your day-to-day needs with white-glove service to save you time and money.
- Offer you enhanced rates and lending opportunities in certain circumstances.
- Help you manage debt effectively by offering:
- Financial advice,
- A BMO® Medical Student Line of Credit,
- BMO® CashBack® Mastercard®,
- BMO® Rewards® Mastercard, and
- A free chequing account.
- Help you connect with BMO lending experts who provide:
- A medical professional’s line of credit and credit cards at preferred interest rates,
- Small business incorporation and tax planning advisory services,
- Business mortgages, and
- Capital financing and cash flow management.
:I work closely with BMO Wealth Planners in complex situations. Together, we can help you to understand and plan to achieve an ideal retirement as you define it.
Goals-based wealth planning:
I will work with you to minimize taxes to offset high earnings and manage your portfolio proactively; good returns are especially important for physicians with large expenses. Physicians often have too little portfolio diversification, which creates risk. Together, we will allocate your assets to help protect you from market volatility.
Discretionary investment management:
I am a discretionary investment manager, which alleviates decision-making pressures on busy doctors.
Practice succession advice:
Unlike traditional business owners, physicians cannot easily or objectively measure the value of their practice in order to transfer it to another clinician. You are
your practice. So, together with experienced BMO business advisory and practice succession experts, we will help you decide how and when to retire and transition your wealth tax-effectively to loved ones and charitable organizations.
Contact us to discuss your needs.