Senior Investment Counsellor & Portfolio Manager
BMO Private Wealth
10175 – 101 St. NW
My investing credentials extend beyond what any one individual will typically offer. They include the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®), Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI) and Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM) designations.
As a Portfolio Manager
, I am qualified to provide discretionary portfolio management
, which means:
- I create a customized Investment Policy Statement for you defining your objectives, risk tolerance, financial structure, asset allocation and diversification guidelines.
- Your trust empowers me to take advantage of opportunities and avoid risks without waiting for your permission on trades.
- One single, asset-based fee includes all wealth planning services. You may be able to deduct fees on non-registered investment accounts at tax time; consult your accountant.
As an investment counsellor,
- A specialist in advising high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients.
- Obliged to follow an established, highly disciplined investment process.
- Supported by a high degree of due diligence in asset allocation and stock selection by world-class money managers who oversee my portfolios.
- Limited to advise a small number of clients so I can spend more time serving your needs.