As a Private Banker at BMO Private Wealth, Bonnie advises Canadian families, professionals, business owners and executives on banking, lending and cash flow management to help them reach their business and personal financial objectives and dedicate more time to the activities they value most. Some of the services include:
- Bank accounts and cash management services
- Term investments and mutual funds
- Lines of credit, mortgages, and other personal financing
- Lending to holding companies and professional corporations
- Investment and insurance lending
- U.S. banking connections in varioius states throughout BMO Private Bank in the U.S.
Bonnie joined BMO in 2006 and has held various progressive roles before joining BMO Private Wealth in 2014. She is an active member in the BMO and local community and is a strong advocate for BC Children's Hospital and Kid's Help Phone.