BMO Private Wealth
55 Bloor Street West
Toronto , ON
Connecting you to customized wealth advice and solutions at BMO Private Wealth
As a Senior Private Banker, Anna builds lasting relationships with each client by getting to know what matters most to them and their priorities regarding family, work, lifestyle and money. Her job is to ask thoughtful questions to anyone thinking about Private Wealth services, to determine if the services offered are aligned with each family’s needs.
Based on a full appreciation of each family’s unique needs, she then engages a diverse team of BMO Private Wealth professionals who work together to coordinate and advise on an array of solutions that reflect the client’s values and priorities.
Our Full Service Team has many team members:
- Investment Advisors
- Investment Counsellors (Portfolio Managers)
- Trust and Estate Planners
- Insurance Specialists
- Business Succession Specialists
- Strategic Philanthropy Consultants
- Tax Planners
- Concierge and Lifestyle Services Advisors
It is Anna’s role to help families navigate all of the services available, and to build the right custom team for each family. From banking and investment management to estate and trust services and wealth planning, together the comprehensive team creates a customized and flexible wealth plan for the client. Over the lifespan of the relationship, the client’s plan is constantly adjusted to both external conditions and to transitions in their life.
In addition to providing day-to-day concierge and cash management solutions, and lending services for mortgages and lines of credit, our Team can provide access to specialized lending to optimize cash flow and individual wealth plans, including:
- Financing through personal holding companies and Trusts
- Collateralization of investment management accounts
- Leveraged Life Insurance Program
Anna has over 20 years of financial services industry experience, helping affluent clients reach their goals. She has worked for large global Private Banks, both in Canada and in the UK, with clients in Continental Europe, Middle-East and Asia. She has experience helping both individual clients, as well as working with Family Offices and Institutional clients. Anna brings a high level of expertise in investment, estate and tax planning as well as credit management and philanthropy, that comes from years of experience counselling clients in financial planning.
Anna has a particular interest in the following areas:
Education & credentials
- Behavioral science – why do we make the financial decisions we do? Can our behaviours be optimized to produce better results?
- Entrepreneurs – personal wealth and managing a growing business are closely intertwined. How do we help our entrepreneur clients reduce complexity, and save time, allowing them to focus on what is really important?
- Women and Wealth – women in Canada already manage significant wealth and cash flow, and at some point in their lifetime it is estimated that ~90% of all women will be required to play the role of sole financial decision maker. Our Team is here to support our female clients, through all life’s stages.
- Financial Literacy – assisting our clients in passing on foundational financial literacy skills to the next generation.
Honours Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto, Trinity College
Certified Financial Planner exam completed in 2009
Personal Financial Planner, CSI
Global Professional Master of Laws, University of Toronto Faculty of Law
to schedule a private consultation.