Andrew Hill, CFA, CFP
Director and Senior Investment Counsellor
BMO Private Wealth
1340 Pickering Parkway
Pickering , ON
Andrew Hill Our Approach
The first step in your journey with BMO Private Wealth is for us to take the time to clearly understand you and your goals, through our comprehensive wealth planning process.
- Understand and address your immediate needs
- Understand your broader goals
- Identify and prioritize your goals
- Collect and update your financial information
- Bring the right experts to the table to discuss and analyze your situation
- Bulld your Wealth Plan based on your goals and priorities
- Present your Wealth Plan with recommendations
- Take action
- Repeat, update and refresh regularly
Then, based on what’s important to you, we bring together our team of professionals to provide you with the advice you need in all of the areas that impact your life, and the lives of your family.
Platinum Banking (Bank of Montreal)
- Simple to bespoke lending solutions
- Deposit and term investments
- Cash management, everyday banking and payment services
- Cross border banking and mortgage services (U.S.)
Investment Management (BMO Private Investment Counsel Inc)
- Asset allocation strategies
- Manager/strategy research & selection
- Consolidated reporting
- Strategy implementation and governance
Trust & Estate Services (BMO Trust Company)
- Living Trusts and Family Trusts
- Power of Attorney for Property
- Concerge Services
- Estate Planning and Professional Estate Settlement
- Executor Assistance -Agent for Executor
- Testamentary Trusts
Family Wealth Services
- Financial planning
- Tax minimization planning i.e. income splitting and tax deferral
- Estate planning
- Family wealth education and governance
- Insurance review
- Creation and administration of charitable foundations
- Implementation of strategies to maximize family benefits of charitable giving and tax savings
- BMO Charitable Giving Program
- Private company business analysis and exit strategies
- Tax minimization
- Family legacy planning
- Sourcing buyers for sellers
Personal Trust Services
- Consulting and planning for wills and trusts
- Corporate trustee and liquidator services
- Wealth accumulation, preservation and distribution strategies
But even the best plans can be laid to waste without proper implementation, monitoring and maintenance. Your wealth needs to work for you and your portfolio needs to be tailored to your goals.
Our team of investment professionals has an average of 20+ years of experience and are responsible for investment oversight of your portfolio.
We craft an investment policy that is tailored to your goals, and allows us to meet your objectives while taking on as little risk as needed.
90+ year legacy
We have been providing investment advice to Canadians since 1925. Our team of accredited professionals represents a depth of wealth disciplines, coordinated by a single advisor - your Investment Counsellor.
>$30 billion in AUM
Individuals, families, charities and private foundations entrust us to manage their assets. We are a leading investment counselling firm in Canada as a result of delivering value through a disciplined, understandable and client-focused approach.
Global capabilities, curated solutions
We offer a broad range of investment solutions across geographies and asset classes to help you achieve your financial goals.
Disciplined and Principled
Our investment decisions are disciplined and quided by a framework of principles that embody our best thinking and strongest beliefs.
- Strategic Allocation (Medium/Long term outlook)
- Tactical Allocation (Short term outlook)
Asset Managers Selection & Oversight
- Investment Performance
- Risk Analysis
- Portfolio Characteristics
- Firm Monitoring