123 Test st.
Services we offer include:
Estate Planning & Administration
- Comprehensive planning to transition wealth to loved ones, friends or charities
- Fiduciary expertise to administer trusts professionally and objectively
- Asset protection and tax strategies to help maximize a family’s wealth over time
- Guidance on managing assets and family members in more than one jurisdiction
- Strategies to reduce the effect of probate
Specialized Estate & Trust Services
- Attorney for Property, Executor, Trustee, or Court Appointed Representative services
- Agent services to provide support to individuals acting in a fiduciary capacity
- Estate planning that addresses all of your priorities
- Living, Family and Testamentary Trust services for your family and family business
- Tax efficient strategies that make a measurable impact and involve your entire family through donations, private foundations and the BMO Charitable Giving Program
- Assistance with cross-border complexities to help you to manage US and international properties. Rely on our deep experience, relationships with trusted legal and accounting specialists, and networks of connections at BMO Financial Group.
- enCircle concierge services to fully manage you or your family’s personal and financial responsibilities (e.g., bill payments, investment management, consolidated statements)
- Estate litigation is becoming more prevalent as families become wealthier and more complex and our population ages. Wills and family members’ actions are being challenged in court, causing turmoil.
- As a corporate fiduciary, BMO Trust Company can become a valuable resource as your court-appointed trustee to objectively administer estates during litigation disputes.